London Café Alcala

I was very fascinating when I go to this "Pub" in Alcala de Henares, there are other in Getafe, but to be honest, by the moment I can't make a judgement of this place, because i go at 6, and the kitchen was close, so only order beer, and they put a little chicken that the have prepared in advance, without give the option if choose what tapa I want.

But forgetting that the kitchen was close, I like the place, the space they have, and also the decoration, trying to remember London



 @Londoncafealcala is a good place to enjoy a dinner with your friends, without forget the English Tee or Coffee. To be in the centre of Alcala de Henares, it looks like the normal pub we can find in UK.
Only with see the entrance of @LondonCafeAlcala you want to go inside, and you can imagine what you'll find.

Why don't taste the differents beers that @LondonCafeAlcala have? Some of them come from UK. Don't forget that they have a variety of 100 differents tapas. But you will have to wait until 8:30pm when the kitchen opens to star to prepare. I go early so i couldn't taste the food, but I eat a small tapa of chicken including with my beer. 

Here I put more photos of this interesting place 






Read the article in Instagram
#Alcala#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas#cocktails#alcaladehenares#London#UK#Tee#coffee#LondonCafeAlcala

Comments

Popular Posts