Bar los Jardines

Looking for weekend plans? Why don't come to Restaurante los Jardines. I hear that is one of the best bar's in Alcala de Henares to eat mixed dishes, and specially squids, well.... in my opinion there are other that I prefer, but it's not to bad. Probably I'll repeat......



The environment is like and old house, everything with wood, and hot colours that remember the home of our grandpa in the country.



A part of the squids, I eat a hamburger, like some of you know, is one of my favourites food.
It was a home hamburger, to honest, it has a excessive onion. But the variety of lettuce compensate that. The chips has a special sauce, that personally I don't enjoy. 


And don't forget the tapas, that I eat aioli potatoes and beans. And normal tapas, they didn't tell me sometime special.

Honestly I eat definitely better things.
But surely it's not a tapas bar


But what I enjoy the most is Cheese Cake, it was incredible, amazing awesome. Please come and taste it. 



Read Article in Instagram

#ElReyDeLasTapas#SanFernando#SecretoIberico#SanFer#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas#Chesse#Cake#Incredible#

Comments

Popular Posts