Bogart Café


Sometime we find a hidden places, that later we see that are the best. One of this places is Bogart in Coslada Drinks & Cocktail & Music.
 
 It have two floors and a long variety of cocktail's and crêpes. There are not expensive by 6£ you have your cocktail, and let me tell you that is not to small, you can see in the photos. 
What else?
The game of lights in differents color is something that attract me.
I put some of the differents cocktail's you cans find there. I taste a "After Diner" that contains a little chocolate and also a "Brandy Alexander" that maybe can be a little strong. But we will have always our "Piña Colada" one of mi favorites. I invite you to come and taste it. 


Read the entire article in Instagram
#Blog#Coslada#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas

Comments

Popular Posts