Endulzate y Más

Hey guys how goes November? The weather is a little funny. I spend this Friday evening with my best friend and started to rain cats and dogs. So we decided to take a coffee and we go a new place, I have to recognise that it was incredible. Is located in Azuqueca de Henares


                   



In @endulzateymas  we find a variety of different desserts and all of them are homemade. Pies, Cakes, biscuits, kind's of coffee, milkshakes, cupcakes.....
Why not come one of this cold days this winter and enjoy a good cake or a big biscuit?
First we choose coffee and the put to us a small piece of cake, that is a good point, but the best is for coming.....
My friend and I we choose a pancake and myself a big biscuit of chocolate, that we enjoy so much. Next time maybe I will taste the milkshakes.
This are some of the differents things you can find.




The price it one of the cheaper I see, in my case I spend 2,50£ and my friend 3£. When normally you spend the double. Also is true that it's not in the mid of Madrid, but why not visit new city's? 
And don't forget the environment, trying to imitate the Vintage Style. I miss music, that is something I appreciate, but anyway I like this kind of places, that sometimes can not be easy to find.
I will repeat this place and not only once.

It's true that we don't find a lot of space, and sometimes can be difficult find site. But we can take our piece of pie and our coffee to take away and enjoy in our home or in our favourite place.

Read the entire article in Instagram
#Madrid#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas#cocktails#London#UK#Tee#coffee#biscuits#Cake#enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts