La Rollerie


Good Evening family. Can you imagine peace and nature in the centre of the city? This is what I discover in Alcala. The first that I see when I enter was a long variety of Cakes and buns. 

Later I see the variety of coffee's milkshakes, biscuits, muffins.....I was dreaming I think.
Is a cold day so I take a mocha coffee and chocolate cake with a cookie The coffee was not something to remember but the chocolate cake, home made, was specially taste.



                      
You know that I like finish taking about the walls, the chair's, the decoration.... And the most exciting was the garden they have inside. A cool place to take photos. With a fountain and also a tree. (You can see in the opening picture)






Read article in Instagram


#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas#Alcaladehenares#coffee#cake#taste#weekend#saturday#sunday#
















Comments

Popular Posts