El Tirador


               El tirador     Craft Beer on Tap



Today I made a little break and I came to Toledo with some friends to spend the day. And I wanted to tell you how the day was and what places I was eating, because we are going to find many. So I invite you to continue reading the article.

First I have to recognice that is a incredible city, the monuments, the castlels, the palaces, it dosn't matter the times you go there, you continue learning and discovering new things. In Toledo are typical the Knivesn and armor of soldiers. You know that is a city that was conquered by many Empires, so it has a great culture. 


The time to Eat.....
  

Everything was good, until the time to eat, and we didn,t know where to go. We decided to ask someone in the area, but they were all tourists, so we thik look on the internet and we found a brewery with very good reputation and category, so we decided to go look, and booked a table.


They were expert on beers and they have a long list, lots of it in the area. Each one of us asked for a different one and we exchanged fights. They had the typical beers in the bottle and then they had beers on tap, they were a bit more expensive, but they were very tasty.

The final Election.....
 
We decided to take the menu, for 11 $, from first I chose a plate of Manchega crumbs, with fried shepherd's egg. It was incredible. I did not remember such good homemade crumbs. So I invite you to choose this plate, and enjoy the Spanish plate from "La Mancha"



The second choice was chicken fillet with fries. You can see that the filet was very large. The flavor was average, nothing special, but it was good.



The worst was the dessert, a small slice of San Marcos cake. I would have enjoyed a bigger piece, but anyway when I come back to Toledo, I will repeat in "El Tirador" and like the door says "Craft Beer on Tap". When you come dont forget reserve table, because it will be full, or if you prefere you can come early to eat. #Toledo
   
Why don´t come and taste the differents bears they have?



#VisitToledo#España#Spain#Beer#Monuments#Toledo#ElTirador#Light#Night#Restaurant#Enjoy#Taste#Bar#Fries#Dessert#Crumbs#Castle#Tourism#Madrid#Travel#IggerSpain#Food#


Comments

Popular Posts