Santa Gloria (SG)




Thursday, national holiday, Madrid, friends, Afternoon....and Santa Gloria. Everything personalized with the company name. Maybe don't have big differences between the others Bakerys next to. But it have something special that is the reason that I will go again. Continue reading to know more.

Love for the bread is the slogan. And it's true that the bread is so taste and is not something specially expensive. But you see throw the glass and your mind says come come come. So why not?




Maybe you have seen in differents places of Spain @santagloria_pan, but is interesting that they make their own products. And is not the same bread you find in Madrid that the one you can find in Barcelona.



Do you see this black board? Santa Gloria had write 10 different goals that had reached and is working on.
I take a coffee with one if my favourites cake's, if you know me, you think well, carrot cake. But also is true that I don't enjoy it. It was a little dried. But nevertheless my cousin choose chocolate cake, and I can say completely sure that is one of the best five chocolate cakes I ever tasted. 


It's a little expensive if you compare with others, 0'50/1 aprox. But a whim sometimes can be good.
Please come and check it by yourselfs.




I feel very sorry, but I don't have photo of the chocolate cake, I was so impatient to taste it, that i couldn't take a photo, but I promise that I will return with the photo.  You can see the cake but is so small. 
Furthermore you can see some of the differents buns, Cakes and bread's that @santagloria_pan offer's. You will find a long variety. 



Read the article in Instagram




#Like#IgerEspaña#IgerMadrid#Food#Restaurants#GoodFoodMadrid#Madrid#Tapas#Alcaladehenares#coffee#cake#taste#weekend#saturday#sunday#

Comments

Popular Posts